Sunday, December 4, 2011

C4K Summary Post-November




C4K #11

This week I was assigned to comment on Mr. McClung’s class blog. Mr. McClung is an eighth grade teacher at Woodland Jr. High in Fayetteville, Arkansas. I viewed a google power point presentation in which Mr. Mc Clung had created for his class on the Renaissance. I found the presentation to be very interesting. I commented on the blog post telling Mr. Mc Clung and his class thank you for sharing the interesting and helpful information on the renaissance. I stated that I always loved learning about the Renaissance period and enjoyed the post very much.

C4K#12

This week I was assigned to comment on Miriam’s blog entitled “Mariam’s Magical Moments”. Miriam is a student in Mrs. Yollis’ third grade class in Las Angeles. In her blog post, Miriam shared one of her special family recipes. Miriam shared how to make Piroshki. At the end she asked what the viewers liked to bake on rainy days. I really enjoyed learning how to make Piroshki and I loved the pictures she posted of herself making it. I commented on Miriam’s blog post telling her thank you for sharing her special family recipe. I told her that I would consider making Piroshki sometime. I also stated that I loved to bake chocolate chip cookies on rainy days.

C4K #13

This week I was assigned to comment on Dante B’s Blog. In his post, Dante told of his experience at Camp Bentzon. Dante described many activities that he was involved in at camp, but specifically told of how he enjoyed learning how to sail. I comment Dante’s post telling him of how much fun Camp Bentzon sounded. I stated that I thought it was so neat that he learned how to sail. I told him that he was a great writer and to keep up the great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment