Sunday, November 6, 2011

C4K Summary Post- October

Students with computers



C4K #6

For the sixth C4K I was assigned to a blog post by Isaac. Isaac is a student at Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand. He is in Mrs. Jenny’s Room 6. During this week, Room six was learning how to walk in a straight line. In the post, Isaac made a video presentation in which he explained how to properly walk in a straight line. He stated that you must put your hand behind your back when walking in a straight line. In my comment, I told Mrs. Jenny and Isaac that walking in line in a straight line is very important. I stated that I knew that Room 6 is excellent at walking in a straight line, and I know that it makes Mrs. Jenny very happy.


C4K#7

For C4K #7 , I visited the class Blog of Room 10 at Pt. England School in Auckland, New Zealand. I watched a video post by Henry. Henry drew a picture of a soccer player named Thierry Dusautoir and made the picture come to life in his video. In my comment, I told Henry that I the picture he drew of Thierry Dusautoir was really awesome! I told him that he was a great artist and that I thought it was really cool how Room 10 is learning how to add videos to a blog.


C4K #8

For C4 K #8, I visited Mr. C’s Class Blog, where I read a post by Angel. In her post, Angel shares a story about how her dog was getting attacked by a coyote and her Dad tried to shoot the coyote and instead accidently shot her dog Trixy. Trixy survived the accident, but lost one of her limbs. Angel talked about how Trixy has managed to overcome being handicapped. She stated that Trixy was recently in a swimming competition where she came in second place. I commented on Angel’s post telling her that I was sorry to hear that Trixy had been hurt, but I was glad that she was okay. I told her that I thought it was so awesome that Trixy came in second place during the competition even though she was handicapped. I complimented Angel on her writing, and encouraged her to continue.

C4K #9

For C4K #9 I visited the Class Blog of Room 17 of Port England School in Auckland, New Zealand. I was assigned a post on the New Zealand Bitterns. In this post, Room 17 made a Google Presentation which they displayed many sides with many facts about the New Zealand Bitterns. The slide show was very interesting. I commented on the post thanking Room 17 for sharing and said that I really enjoyed viewing the Google Presentation because I had learned so much from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment