Saturday, November 12, 2011

Blog Post 12

Voice Thread

When I did this assignment, I thought back to the first week of this semester when Dr. Baggett introduced herself by using voice thread. I remember thinking, “What a cool idea, maybe we will have a chance to use voice thread in EDM.” But the semester is coming to an end, and we have not used voice thread, so I thought it would be a good idea to make an assignment using it. I had a lot of fun creating my presentation on voice thread. I love how I was able to add photos as well as my own voice to narrate. I also love that instead of viewers leaving written comments, voice thread allows viewers to leave audio comments. I definitely will be using this tool in the future, and I think future students will enjoy it just as much as I did. So here is my assignment: Create a voice thread presentation that introduces yourself. Include pictures and audio comments on each photo explaining why you chose to put the photo into your presentation. Your presentation should be much like a story about yourself. You must include at least 10 slides. After you post your voice thread presentation, then visit two other classmates' blogs and leave an audio comment on their voice thread presentation.



1 comment:

  1. Brianne,

    I like this! It is like the Google Presentation assignment, but BETTER!

    Well done,

    Rebekah Lloyd

    ReplyDelete